Welcome to Weinrich Law Office
A situation can arise at any time that significantly impacts a person’s physical and/or financial well-being. An illness, injury, or dispute can affect the family, and even threaten an individual’s long term security. Whether you suffer a personal injury due to another’s negligence, become ill to the point that you cannot work, or need assistance with a litigation matter, the good news is that an experienced and compassionate Rochester attorney with Weinrich Law Office is just a phone call away.
We at Weinrich Law Office understand how distressing potentially life-altering matters can be, and endeavor to provide the advocacy and guidance you need when such a time arrives. Whether yours is a workers’ compensation, personal injury, civil litigation or business law case, we are dedicated to providing you with the highest standard of legal representation available.
How We Can Assist You
At your meeting in our Rochester Law Office an attorney will ask you pertinent questions about your case, and then conduct a full investigation to determine how best to proceed. You will be guided through the process of your case; we will do the hard work and help you avoid missing any statutes of limitations. You will know that your case is in professional hands.
Areas of Law We Will Help You With
Approximately two-thirds of our law practice is dedicated to Social Security disability and workers’ compensation cases. We also represent clients in personal injury, civil litigation, and business law matters.
- Social Security Disability: The SSD application process can be very confusing. We will make sure that you include all the necessary materials to give you the best chance of a successful claim. If you are denied, we will help you appeal.
- Workers’ Compensation: Workers’ comp can also be very complicated and rife with challenges. We will help you build a strong case for receiving compensation, and assist you with any problems along the way.
- Personal Injury: This area of law covers many areas, including premises liability, motor vehicle collisions, slip and fall accidents, and defective products. We will take the load off your shoulders and negotiate with the insurance company; if necessary, we will help you litigate your case in court.
- Civil Litigation: Civil litigation also encompasses a range of issues that are non-criminal in nature. We will fight for your rights and try to get you a fair settlement.
- Business Law: If you own a business, it is very important that you hire a strong attorney to help protect your interests if a dispute or other matter arises.
For an Attorney Who Cares
Legal matters can be highly stressful for non-professionals, especially if you are recovering from an injury or illness. We at Weinrich Law Office are dedicated to taking the lion’s share of the burden off the shoulders of our clients and helping them succeed. Call our Rochester attorney today to arrange an initial consultation at (507) 288-5982.